Sunday, September 28, 2008

Too Much Hard Work

Sigh, I just got back from the hospital.

I was halfway through a writing assignment when I started to feel feverish. I took basic meds like paracetamol and salbutamol to help ease my suffering. I know it's useless because I have already built a resistance to these kinds of meds. I don't want to take steroids again though.

It was evening and im trying to finish my assignment when i started to do the laundry, friday night. I finished the laundry at 3 am while chatting with Melai, a coffee addict from my web content writing stint. I slept at 330 am and woke up at 7 am when I was being undressed by daddy (my husband). "I'm taking you to the hospital, your temperature just increased to 41 degrees". I was surprised because it didn't feel like I slept at all. I got confined, irritated with the nurse coz all she does is bat her eyelashes at my daddy instead of properly insert the dextrose needle into my vein. It bled like crazy and I was on the verge of punching her on the face when she finally finished.

I just stayed at the hospital for a day but it exhausted me so much. I am not into the habit of lying around all day doing nothing. This is my 1st confinement after I gave birth which is also after I gave birth to my first baby, which was the first time I got hospitalized. Lol.

Anyway, back to writing it is...

No comments: